Xmas mood

Sunday 20 December 2015


Hi Ladies,

Christmas season is upon us! With the holidays in full swing, I wanted to show you some of my favorite items this month:


These two little fellows are kept near my bed, so everyday I wake up I get a quick, cute reminder about the christmas spirit.




As always, red is going to be the primary and must-have color this season. Warmer reds will help melt hearts and snowflakes, while helping you look sexy across the holidays.



Of course it would not be christmas without Wool-Knit Jumpers and Dresses to help keep you warm and cosy.



For an extra finishing touch this christmas, be sure not to forget cute accessories like these amazing santa mittens.


If you want to take things to the next level, then incorporate pre-designed nails into your manicure.



To make you christmas that much sweeter, here´s a great example of a cute cupcake to go wild with after christmas dinner.


For more follow me on:

     Instagram - Twitter Pinterest Facebook 

Merry Christmas ! Feliz Navidad. 


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...