My favorite face products.

Friday 18 April 2014

Happy Friday and Happy Easter.
Today I would like to talk about my favorites face products. Most of them, I use them everyday in the morning before going to work or when I am getting ready to go to bed. 

Every morning products. 

The first product I use in the mornings, is this amazing Clinique facial soapI apply this product every morning when I wash my face and I really feel a deep clean. 





Then I apply the Clarifying Lotion also from Clinique. This second step in the Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care SystemIt leaves my face feeling nice and refreshed without drying it out. It cleans up the oily areas really well. However, please be really careful using it near eye area as the alcohol stings. 



One of my favorites products is the Yves Saint Laurent Forever Light Creator Skintone Corrector Serum.(What a long name :p)

It is an amazing 
brightening serum that diminishes color imperfections and give you an instant glow. 

(Night serum)


And here it is! my favorite face product and face cream. I have really dry skin and this cream give me everything I need to pass through the day. 

It isn't greasy, instantly hydrates my face and dries quickly.

Every night products. 

The first product that I use every night is this L'Oreal Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover. This product feels lovely and gentle with your eyes and what I like the most is that doesn't leave oily eyes.



Afterwards, I use all over my face the micellar solution also from L'Oreal. I can't get enough of this product, it cleans my skin leaving it with an amazing feeling of freshness. 



And last but not least, I use the Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator Serum. What I like about it, is that leaves skin feeling more soft, smooth, the next day.

(Day serum)

Twice per week or whenever I fancy it ;)

The most amazing products of the history is my lovely FOREO LUNA. I use the FORE for Sensitive/Normal Skin and I am in love. 

As it is so tiny, you can take it with you everywhere. I must admit that I never go anywhere without my FOREO LUNA.

It is an amazing silicone facial brush that thanks to the T-sonic pulsations, you always have a really deep and gentle cleansing.

Another good thing about it, is that there's no need to replace brush heads making it more economical than the Clarisonic, you can wash it with an antibacterial soap and be worry-free. 




Clinique pore minimizer.

I don't have amazing things to say about this product, but I have been using this for years and it makes your pores seem smaller but honestly I wouldn't buy it again, it's too pricey for what you really get at the end. 




I hope you like my new post. If you want more, don't forget to follow me on Instagram. http://instagram.com/monicarg1987




share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...