Sunny day in Dublin

Saturday 26 April 2014



It is said that you can have the four seasons in one day and I can sure that this is true! 

Last saturday, I was meeting a friend around 10am to go to Phoenix park as it was sunny and clear blue skies. So as the weather was lovely we decided walk, unfortunately at noon when we arrived to the park it started to be cloudy and a little windy, however, we decided to give it a try and stay a little longer, when suddenly it started to rain really hard. It was only 2 o'clock and we didn't want to go home yet, so we decided to go to the cinema, imagine my surprise when we were coming out the cinema and it was f*** sunny again. I don't know why after that many years, the irish weather still surprise me... 






Shoes from STRADIVARIUS 


Handbag from PARFOIS



Follow me on:

Instagram - Twitter Pinterest Facebook 


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...