Today, Payday, Someday

Tuesday 8 April 2014



I’m a huge fan of coral and I think it is a perfect color to say hello! to the summer. 



My favourite nail polishes: 
essie
California coral
$8.50 USD 

This amazing coral shade has a the perfect mix of orange and pink. 

BOBBI BROWN
Nectar & Nude collection.
$15.00 USD

 This cheerful and summery nectar color from Bobbi Brown is a must have for this summer.


YvesSaintLaurent 
Corail Divin 5
$27. 00 USD

It is a highly pigmented nails lacquer, perfect color to start dreaming about your summer holidays.Follow me on:

Instagram - Twitter Pinterest Facebook 

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Today, Payday, Someday ”

  1. Thank you Vanessa! I just followed you :) xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...