About me

Saturday 5 April 2014








Hola ! Welcome to my blog.

My name is Monica; I am a Spanish girl who is living in Dublin, Ireland at the moment. I moved to Ireland 5 years ago more or less, at the beginning I decided to stay here only for 6 months to improve my English, (which I continue doing so sorry for my grammar :P ). I felt in love with Ireland and decided to stay. Dublin is such a great place to come and live, you can meet people from multiples nationalities from all around the word and also I must say that Irish are the friendliest people I have ever met. Dublin has all the benefits of a capital and the nightlife is great. I am crazy about hair, beauty products, fashion, shoes, makeup, crafts and home decorating.


I hope you enjoy my blog and make sure you follow me on Instagram - Twitter Pinterest Facebook


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...