Manicure at home.

Friday 3 October 2014

Let's talk about manicure ;)

I used to go every week to the nail salon to have my manicure done, but I couldn't always make it on time and not to mention it’s an expensive habit. Therefore, I decided every weekend, take some time to do my nails at home. 




All you need is a base coat, crystal nail file, your favorite color and a topcoat. 



Step 1: Remove current nail polish.

I recommend a nail polish remover that protect your nails against breaking.


Step 2: File your nails.

I always use a crystal nails file. Crystal nails are better and gentle with your nails than any metal or cardboard one. They helps to prevent the split nails.


Step 3:
Push back your cuticles.


Place your hands in a bowl of warm  water  or soften the cuticles with oil or lotion and then push back gently.




Step 4: Apply the base coat.

A good base coat will help you to hydrate and protect nails by preventing them for chipping. I have been using this caviar base coat from nails inc. for the last 3 years and I am in love with the results.



Step 5: Apply some color.

I am choosing this beautiful nude color from nails inc. (Draycott avwnue 401).It contains: conceals imperfections, omega 3, 6 and 9, provitamins B5 and strengthening complex. Perfect for autumn!!!



Step 6: After a couple of minutes, apply the second coat of color nail polish.


Step 7: Apply a topcoat.

This will add shine, protect your manicure and help you to last longer.


 





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...