Skin care

Monday 13 October 2014

Cleaning it is the most important step to keep your face looking as youthful as possible.Here you have some tips.

Tip 1: Washing. 



I normally wash my face twice a day in the morning and before going to bed. If you have sensitive skin like me, you may need a gentler product, while less sensitive skin may require a harsher product to see results.

I like this cleasing mousse from Nivea, it feels really nice and soft. 





Tip 2: Moisturize your skin.

  
Try to use a day and night cream.

  

 

Tip 3: Eye cream.

Don't forget using an eye cream for the dark circler.


Tip 4: Hydration


Hydrated skin can be achieved by drinking as much water as you can. Daily, I tried to drink 2 littles of water more or less.Also hitting the steam room for a few minutes at the gym or spa, also helps ;)


   

Tip 5: Stay clean.
Try to touch your face as less as possible and always that you do or apply any cream, make sure your hands are clean.



Tip 5: Change your pillowcase twice per week.

W
hen your pillowcase isn't changed regularly, a build-up of dirt and oil from the environment as well as your skin and hair touching the pillow is transferred back into the pores of your skin.




Tip 6: Clean your makeup brushed.



There is not need to do it weekly. Once a month is fine. Dip your brushes in warm, soapy water, I normally use johnson and johnson baby shampoo. Rinse it and blot the brush with a clean towel.

Tip 7: Exfoliate. 



Having a cleanser has totally changed my skin care. I bought my foreo Luna last year and since then I used it every week at least 2 or 3 times per week. It cleanses so well, it feels like a gentle exfoliation.




 

Tip 8: Do not forget removing your make up before going to bed.


I know that you are tired and you want to go to bed as soon as possible but ladies we have to do it. My favorite product is Cleanser. (3-in-1 cleanser, toner and makeup remover)


 


Tip: 7. Clean, clean and clean. 

If you wear glasses or sunglasses, make sure you clean them frequently to keep oil from clogging the pores around your eyes and nose.

Tip: 8. Sun cream. 



And last but no least!!! Sun cream :) I know the summer is already over, but remember the sun shines all year long, therefore I would recommend you to get into the habit of applying sunscreen with SPF daily.
Follow me on:

Instagram - Twitter Pinterest Facebook 



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...