My desk today 2 ENG/ES

Sunday 9 November 2014





ENG 


Sun glasses | They are from my lovely Pennys or as is called in Spain Primark. Website here ;) 

Sweater | from forever 21. I got it last winter, but you can find similar ones here, here and here. I love all of them!!! 

Kiss and Blush | I am obsessed with this product, it is so handy for when you are traveling as you can have your blush and lipstick in one. I have it in Orange Fougueux and Rouge Effrontee

Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum | Although it says night repair, I use it at night and day as it is really refreshing and absorbed really easily. Do you like it? You can buy one here.

Incense | I love to smell it leave after cooking. So fresh and strong! I don't like being in my living room working or watching TV 
after having dinner and still smell the dinner. I normally buy them on eBay. What do you normally use? :)


Magazine | I love reading fashion magazine. When I came to Ireland, my english teacher told me once, to improve your writing you have to read a little bit every day, it doesn't have to be a book, look for something you are passionate about and Voilà!!!!! few years after here I am with fashion magazine everywhere. hahaha!
MAC Air 13-inch from $999| More info here in my previous post ;)

- - - - - - -    - - - - - - - -    - - - - - - -   - - - - - - -

ES
 


Gafas de sol | Mi querido Pennys o como se llama en las Españas Primark. Página web aquí

Jersey | de forever 21. Este jersey es del año pasado pero podéis encontrar similares aquíaquí y aquí. Me encantan todos!! 

Kiss and Blush | Estoy obsesionada con este producto, es perfecto para cuando viajas ya que es pintalabios y colorete en uno. Yo tengo Orange Fougueux y Rouge Effrontee. Los podéis comprar aquí. 

Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum | Aunque supuestamente solo se debería usar durante la noche, yo lo utilizo para el día támbien ya que es súper refrescante y se absorbe muy rápidamente.  Lo podeís comprar aquí.

Incienso| Me encanta el olor que deja cuando lo pongo después de cocinar. Es súper fresco e intenso. Odio que el salón este oliendo a comida cuando ya he terminado de cenar. (En Irlanda la mayoría de las casas tienes cocina americana :( ). Normalmente los compro en eBay. 



Revistas | Me encantan leer revistas de moda. Cuando viene a Irlanda hace ya unos cuantos añitos, mi profesor de ingles me dijo que la mejor forma de mejor mi ingles escrito era leyendo un poquito todos los días, me dijo que no tenía que ser un libro, que eligiese algo que me encantase leer. Así que Voilà! Unos cuantos añitos después aquí ando con 1001 revistas. Jajaja!MAC Air 13-inch desde $999| Más info aquí en mi post anterior ;)

Muchas Gracias por leer hasta el final. Te has quedado con ganas de mas? Sigueme!

Follow me on:





share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...