What is in my bag? ENG/ES

Monday 24 November 2014

The contents of one’s bag can tell you a lot about its owner. Do you want to see what is in mine? 




Gloves | a must have every winter for me is a cosy pair of gloves. I love this style as you can have your finger free to check your mobile phone. This are from Penneys, only 4 EUR. Here.

Mints | I love these mints, they are really refreshing and 0% sugar. Yayyy!!! They are from Mercadona (Spain).

Pain killers | After working 10 hours daily in front of a computer and with this lovely irish weather I finished more than one time with headache. Therefore, I always try to have some pain killers always with me.

Eyeliner | a make up must for me this year, it is a really black eyeliner. This one is from bourjois and it is so easy to use.

Hand cream | I am crazy about hand creams and I think I put cream on my hands at least 6 or 7 times per day. Crazy! I know but it feels so good. This is the Shea Butther hand cream. Lately I have been using a lot of L'Occitane products, click here for more.

Perfume | Jo malone, Roses, just perfect!

Cat | If you a wondering what is that little black cat, is a reusable bag, I always try to have one my handbag with me. Let's be green! I got them on eBay.

Headphone | I normally use them at the gym or in the bus to listen some music when going to work.

Badge | My work badge, a must have Monday to Friday. haha.

Pssss ! Did you like my post What is in my handbag? So click here, I am sure you would like my desk today 1 and 2 post from few weeks ago. Enjoy!!

ES

 



Guantes | un must have cada invierno son unos guantes calentitos y comodos. Me encantan este modelo ya que tienes los deditos libres para utilizar el móvil. Me los compre en el Primark por solo 4 EUR. ¿ Quieres tu también unos? Mira aquí.

Caramelos | Me encantan estos caramelitos de menta, son super refrescantes y tiene 0% de azúcar. Son del Mercadona.

Analgésicos | Después de estar trabajado 10 horas diarias en frente del ordenador y con este querido tiempo Irlandés mas de un día termino con dolor de cabeza, por ello siempre llevo conmigo un paracetamol.

Lápiz de ojos | Desde primeros de año no puedo vivir sin este amazing eyeliner de bourjois.

Crema de manos | Me encantan las cremas de manos, yo creo que me pongo 7 ó 8 veces al día crema en las manos. Lo se, es una locura pero es que sienta tan bien. Esta crema se llama Karite. Si quereís ver mas productos de L'Occitane haz click aquí.

Perfume | Jo malone, Roses, simplemente el mejor perfume del mundo!

Gatito| Si os estáis preguntando que esa bolita con forma de gatito, es una bolsita muy mona. Jejeje. Siempre intento llevar conmigo una bolsa reusable, esta la compre en eBay.

Cascos| Normalmente los utilizo cuando estoy en el gimnasio o en el autobus para escuchar un poquito de música.

Tarjeta| Esta es mi tarjeta del trabajo,  a must have de Lunes a Viernes. Jajaja.

Follow me on:



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...