My desk today 3 - ENG/ES

Thursday 25 December 2014


Merry Christmas ladies!! I can't believe that we are in Christmas already. It has been a really crazy last few weeks and finally everything start making a little of sense. I have bought a 2 bedroom apartment in Dublin city center and I was delighted when they told me that I could have it before Christmas. Mom and dad are here helping me which makes everything much easier as I had no clue from where to start. 

For these holidays I would recommend you a really cosy sweater, messy bum and red lips ;)

      *******************************************************

ES

Feliz Navidad chicas!! No puedo creer que ya estamos en Navidad. Las últimas semanas han sido un poco locas, pero finalmente todo empezar a cobrar sentido. Me he comprado un pequeño apartamento de 2 dormitorios en el centro de Dublín y estaba encantada cuando me dijeron que podía tener mi casita antes de Navidad. Mamá y papá están aquí me ayudandome un poquito con todo, lo que hace todo mucho más fácil ya que no tenía ni idea de por dónde empezar.

Para estas fiestas os recomendaría un jersey muy calentito, un moño despeinado y los labios rojos





Sun glasses | You have seem them before on my desk today 2 here. They are from Pennys, always that I go to shopping here I buy so many lovely little things that I don't need but I cannot live without, hahaha!!!

Bow | I have a huge bow collection and this is one of my favorites from forever 21.

Brush | This is from Sigma, I bought few months ago a lovely brush set. This is the 
F86 Tapered Kabuki and you can buy it here. Are you crazy about make up brushes as me? You would like my previous post here where I talk about the sigma brushes set I bought few months ago 

Sweater| This lovely light grey sweater is from Massimo Dutti. Love it!

Chanel | This is one my favorites eyes shadows. 228 Tissè cambon. 


Yves under eye concealer | Light luminizing concealer to give to your look a healthier look. Must have for a everyday look. Do you want one too? You can find it in here.
Lipstick | With red lips life is prettier ;) Mine is also from Yves. Baby Doll Kiss.                   

                 *******************************************************



ES



Gafas de sol | Ya las habéis visto varias veces en mi desk today 2 aquí. Son del Primark, siempre que voy de tiendas allí salgo con un montón de chuminadas  que no necesito, pero no puedo vivir sin ellas jajaja !!!



Lazo | tengo una colección enorme de lazos y este es uno de mis favoritos, es de forever 21 .



Brocha| Esta brocha es de Sigma, me la compré hace unos meses con un set completo de brochas. Esta brocha es la F86 Kabuki y se puede comprar aquí. ¿Si estáis loca por brochas de maquillaje como yo? Seguro que os gustaría mi post anterior aquí donde hablo del set de brochas sigma que me compré hace unos meses


Suéter | Este precioso suéter gris claro es de Massimo Dutti. Love it!!

Chanel | Esta es una de mis sombras de ojos favoritas. Tissé Cambon.

Yves corrector de ojos | Es corrector es corrector es perfecto para darte una luz especial a tu mirada. Es un must have para todo los días. ¿Quieres uno tu también? Lo puedes encontrar aquí.

Pintalabios | Con labios rojos vida es más bonita ;) La mía también es de Yves . Baby Doll Kiss.

If you liked this post, please have a look my other post. My desk today and my desk today 2.



            Instagram - Twitter Pinterest Facebook 



share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...