Spring Outfit ideas. ENG- ES

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Most of the time, here in Dublin, it is only 1 or 2 degrees.
However, I found myself talking with one of my colleagues while we were waiting for the bus about the recent good weather we had. Do you want to know how high it got? 9 degrees. Yes ladies, we were delighted because it was 9 degrees, hahaha.

We here in Ireland cannot stop thinking about spring, we are ready for it and we want it soon! Therefore, I was browsing around my wardrobe this morning - day-dreaming about what I could wear for these spring days and here is what I have found.

I hope it inspires you!

ES


Este invierno, la mayor parte del tiempo hemos tenido solo 1 y 2 graditos. El otro día estaba esperando el autobus para ir a trabajar, y mi compi empezó a decirle que estaba muy contenta porque hacia muy buen tiempo. Queréis saber que temperatura teníamos. 9 grados chichas, 9 ! Jajaja. 

Aquí en Dublin tenemos muchas muchas ganas de que llegue la primavera. Por ello, esta mañana estaba revisando la ropita que tengo en el armario mientras soñaba despierta sobre que me pondría si fuese primavera, y esto es lo que he encontrado.

Espero que os inspire!





For more follow me on:



share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...